Melanie Knieps, Principal Investigator at CYRENZH, explains in a Security Awareness Insider podcast what the Digital Society Initiative (DSI) and the Digitalisation Initiative of the Universities of Zurich (DIZH) are – and what CYRENZH has to do with them.
Thanks to Katja Dörlemann and Marcus B. for the wonderful conversation and the fascinating questions. We can all play a role in improving cyber capabilities with our expertise.
Every piece of the mosaic is important to complete the big picture.
Join our network at https://cyrenzh.ch and listen to the full podcast: https://www.securityawarenessinsider.ch/e/dsi-cyren/
- Melanie Knieps on LinkedIn
- UZH Digital Society Initiative (DSI): https://www.dsi.uzh.ch/de.html
- Digitalisation Initiative of the Universities of Zurich(DIZH): https://dizh.ch/
- Cyber Resilience Network for the Canton of Zurich(CYREN): https://cyrenzh.ch/
- Research project: “Promoting trust in cybersecurity through ethics and law”: https://www.nfp77.ch/de/JTLSBgi4qITuxdwd/projekt/mit-ethik-und-recht-das-vertrauen-in-die-cybersicherheit-foerdern